Conversation questions to help promote discussions about veganism with children
Posted by Bella on Mar 3rd 2023
Here are some conversation questions to help promote discussions about veganism with children:
- Why do some people choose to be vegan?
- What are some common misconceptions about veganism?
- What are some of the benefits of a vegan diet?
- Can you name some foods that are vegan?
- How do you think being vegan can help the environment?
- What are some ways to make sure you get all the nutrients you need on a vegan diet?
- How do you think animals feel when they are used for food or other products?
- What can we do to help animals that are used for food or other products?
- How do you think the choices we make about food can affect our health?
- Can you think of any famous vegans?
- How can we make it easier to eat vegan food when we're at school or on the go?
- How do you think your choices about food can impact the world around you?
It's important to remember that children can have different understanding of a concept, so be prepared to answer questions and give examples that are age-appropriate. Also, the best way for children to learn about veganism is through positive reinforcement and education, not pressure or criticism.
You can also buy vegan conversation cards here and use them at friends houses, schools and family.